Friday, September 17, 2010

Shopping & Gävle

Times are good, I must say. I get myself closer to where I want to be all the time and it feels so good. There are still much to work on, but that’s fine.

Today the plan is to do some light shopping. I have been strict about shopping for so long, I feel I need to do it again before I forget how to. But what to get? That’s the question :) And not wanting to spend a fortune makes it a challange. Perhaps I’ll go for a pair of pants and shoes. Perhaps not. Ah, what a silly problem to share… forgive me :)

Looking forward to October, when I’ll be spending the whole month in Gävle, babysitting my sister & girlfriend’s cats. And the rabbit, of course. I haven’t been spending any time on my own in Gävle for years and I look forward to long walks, playing with the cats, working and seeing people. Yeah, it’ll be a great month! The problem is just to know what to pack. I don’t really wanna go back and forth, so I will be doing some serious lists I think. Otherwise I’ll forget something important and end up being frustrated, haha. Good times ahead!

No comments: