Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cold nights

Autumn is my personal favorite of the seasons, but unfortunately it comes with cold winds and a promise of snow before long. But I can bare it. The beauty of autumn is all I need, to accept that we have not yet seen the worst this year have to bring (even thou February is the officially coldest month of the year, so I guess I have seen the worst).
On Thursday I will be on a job interview. My second in a week. Very different workplaces. Guess I'll have more to tell in a few days.

My sister just told me the cutest of news the other day: she and Martina are getting a kitten! Will promise to make a model out of that sweet little thing and post pics in the future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vi kommer skicka över massor med kort :) På både katten och rivna händer :D Kramar

Petra said...

Åh! :)
Rivna händer minns jag allt för väl. och söndertuggade tår!

Rami said...

tyvärr jag har allergi mot katter, men katten ser så söt ute iaf...