Saturday, January 24, 2009

Field of Frustration

Winter is moving on ever so slowly, and I must say I'm quite bored of this none-winter we had here in Stockholm. There were never any snow to mention, no romantic touch to the cold... This winter lacked so much, which just led me to a numb state of mind.
Well, now it's the end of January and 2009 seems to be shaping up to be a good year. Better than 2008, at least. I have high hopes :)

I have a million ideas, all fighting to come out first. I'm in a constant struggle to produce anything at all... Right now I give myself a break, but end up surrendering to my inner desire to have something to show for all this time I've been active. I'm a silent whisper in the field of frustration. Where is that big studio I need so badly? Where is the inspiration to a fantastic novel? I don't know... I just don't know. My ideas need to be sorted out. Filed and organized. I got so much to do. No time to waist, right?

No comments: