Friday, April 3, 2009

Accompanied by Pearl Jam, U2 and The Doors... what could possibly go wrong?

An evening captured by music and too many cigarettes, lovely and with a cup of tea to warm my spirit further, as the hours pass. Choosing music is always so much fun, as it to me is to show personality. Whatever song you pick, it says something about you.
A movie muted on the TV, someone trying to save mankind by taking a trip to Mars. I think it is Val Kilmer, if Rami got it right. I really don't know. It doesn't matter.
I'm in the best mood I've been for quite some time, and I must say the conversations I have had in the past few days with wonderful Rami and the best sister in the world Sandra is the cure for any blues I might have had.

Having a three day weekend now, this being the first of the three days, is just what I need. My mind, that usually is calm and a great place to be, has been a mess lately. Today I have done absolutely nothing and it's been fantastic!

Many answers, many solutions and plans for the future... Life is better that good, moving towards great and I'm enjoying the ride, accompanied by Pearl Jam, U2 and The Doors... what could possibly go wrong?

It smells like spring outside, finally!

No comments: