Sunday, April 5, 2009

Travel around the world

I feel a strong urge to just fill a backpack and
travel around the world.
I'd love to have a theme, like visiting places with funny names or
just go to cities that start with a particular letter.
But right now... I guess all I can do is fill up with inspiration for the
future. :)
I've invited my sister along for the trip, and it will be done. I guess such simple
details like life comes in to play a big role, so I guess
it will be a while before I can gather up a budget large enough to
take me around the world. But hey, I'll have time to find all the great places, so
not to get stuck in some turist-trap, drinking pink drinks and getting busy doing nothing.
What about Borneo? I'd love to go there!
Not to mention Machu Picchu in Peru, that's something I have to experience.
Well, the list goes on and on!


Turtle in the waters of Malaysia.



A Kenyan landscape.


Iguazu waterfall in Brazil.


No comments: