Saturday, June 14, 2008

Facts

There are many things you don't know about this blog, just by visiting. The hidden facts, something I see as fun and something you might enjoy as well.

The top ten countries visiting (% of total number of visitors) Petra's Notes are:
26.99% Sweden
19.54% United States
6.68% Israel
6.43% United Kingdom
3.60% Germany
2.57% Mauritius
2.57% Finland
2.57% Australia
2.31% Netherlands
1.80% Norway

9,3% visit longer than an hour.

41,6% of all users use Firefox.

41 countries are represented among the visitors.

65,6% of all visitors use Windows XP, while only 0,6% use Linux.

Most Swedes who visit my blog live in Växjö. Most US visitors live in Chico, California. Most Germans live in Hameln and most Israeli people live in Tel Aviv.

So, how did you all find this blog?
I looked up what search-words you have used, and it amused me!
Eddie Vedder came in first place, not surprising me at all. 'Estockholmo' in a respectable second place. Other words you searched on and found me are: i'm 60 years old , where am i going?, 29 june petra day in sweden, blue sky petra, this isn't me i'm not mechanical, and not to forget: ray mear :)

I hope I'm not the only one out there who love facts!

Too bad I've sorted away much of the old stuff, but I promise to fill this blog with new, fun posts :)

And I can tell you I now know of places I never heard of before. Cities I didn't know existed, to tell you the truth. It's fun to know something about you all, as you might understand. It's exciting to see the width of exposure, the people one can reach through such a simple thing as a blog.


No comments: