Wednesday, June 25, 2008

June 25 - Reflections



It feels like I have less and less time to write with a cup of tea by my side these days... There must be a change. There will be a change.
I love writing, it's not just a form of expression, it is just as much meditation. I get a chance to reflect on what's going on and I have a chance to review my inner monologue. We all need that from time to time.





The firestation across the street, Katarina Firestation, is getting a refreshing facelift in
its backgard. That doesn't mean that the men working as firefighters get a minute to rest

from their job. The picture shows them hurrying to aid when a fire-alarm came less than
an hour ago. Out of consideration of being placed in the middle of a residential street, they
never put their sirens on until they get well on their way.
This street is full of life, all hours of the day (and night), making it feel both fun and as you

are a part of a greater picture than just your own life. I feel connected.
For the past few days I have been walking to work, and in the process I have gotten a clearer picture of this city. Locations become logical, my inner map is getting packed with new information and now I even know where the royal castle is!

No comments: