Saturday, June 28, 2008

house to build - pampering to be done

I have been running around on the Internet all morning, and I came across this site, where you can buy houses ready to build. You get the boxes delivered, and you put the house together yourself. It's in Swedish, and there are not all that many alternatives for being creative. But it's a start. For $184 170 you would get the house I directed you to above.
This started a reaction in me, now I'm sitting here with pen and paper, drawing my own little houses. :)

I'm home alone this weekend and I feel like doing something special for myself. I'll be dyeing my hair, cooking nice meals and so on, but I feel I should do something more - something to remember.
I guess I have to figure something out.

4 comments:

mira said...

Hi Petra ,
I like that house very much. Would you have to assemble it yourself or can you get someone to do it ?

Martin Timmel assembled a house on TV - it looked tricky to me - but then I am not a builder :)


X

Petra said...

You would either have to assemble it yourself or hire workers. The company just brings the house in boxes, with the material ready to be built.

I know - companies always make it seem easier than it is.. But I think it would be a nice experience, if you are a group of handy ppl who work on it together.

mira said...

I'm sure it's possible . Are you going to do it ?

X

Petra said...

well... at least sometime in the future!
right now there are no plans for building a house :)