Sunday, March 8, 2009

Update on the things in between

As the tight grip of winter is disolving, I can feel it in my body as well. And in everybody's spirit. People seem to fill up with hope and romance, talk of the future and what is to come. It feels like my brain is over-active and I love it. Dreams seem more real than ever and I have a hard time keeping myself grounded as I smile at the thought of my future.
It is chaotic now, and I'm fine with it. Life, stress, work and too little time to just be. But it's ok, cause life is brightening up and soon all of us will trade in our gloomy winter-outfit for a fresh, colorful spring-outfit suited for days in the city.

More and more, I am wrapping my spirit in smiles and I can't feel the stress of life. It's there, but not in my head the way it used to be. I'm not the light-hearted kind of person (well... Rami might say I am, but really I'm not), but I can't help but to let my light and easy-going side come out and completely engulf me in 'so what' and 'doesn't matter'.
Life is not so rigid in the sun, I guess.

Rami is cooking and he's like a sientist, measuring, stiring and making noise. I love it.


No comments: