Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Zipp me this and zipp me that...


A new day, never seen before, takes form right in front of me. I'm still a bit tired, but I know it will be a good day.
I can't believe it's snowing outside, I really thought spring would be here with the little birds and so on. But I guess we'll have to wait some more.
My right hand hurts, or it hurts if I forget it's bruised. This weekend, I think I set a new personal record in how many times I can shave skin off it by accident. My knuckles are red and small pieces of skin is missing. Very pretty!

1½ hours left until I leave for work. I like these weeks, when I start work so late that I get plenty of me-time in the morning. The bad thing is that by the end of the day it barely feels like I have a life...
The zipper on my jacket broke yesterday. That's just my luck, off course it just HAD to start snowing last night. :(

No comments: